STUDY GUIDE – EXTRAORDINARIO
SEC 2 JULIO 2014
IN, ON, OR AT.
* I like getting up late IN the morning. * My birthday is IN June 26.
of course NOT * CAR crash * guide BOOK * CHAT online
VOCABULARY: sweatshirt shoes camera T-shirt bag purse briefcase jacket top black gray blue relax teach orange Steal producer pickpocket actor stuntman
hat bangles guitar scarf.
POSSESSIVE ADJECTIVE OR PRONOUN.
EXAMPLE: That magazine is Susan’s. = That’s ___hers___.
Will and Frank’s favorite sport is soccer. THEIR favorite sport is soccer.
10. What about this green ball? Is it ours? = Is this THEIRS/YOURS green ball?
VERB SIMPLE PAST PAST PARTICIPLE
drink eat study watch save
loves * under * enjoy * next to * inside * good at
* across from * between * interested in * can’t stand.
1 David Beckham loves playing soccer.
Champagne * cookies * juice * grapes * pasta * water
Soup * lentils * rice * cake * milk * wine * noodles.
PREPOSITIONS…. IN, ON, or AT.
1. I like getting up late in the morning. * 2. My birthday is on June 26. * 3. I was born in 1993.
VOCABULARY: from the students book;
Ballpoint pen – that’s terrific! – ice-cream
1 sweatshirt shoes camera T-shirt
COMPLETE WITH IN, ON, OR AT
I like getting up late ___in __ the morning.
FIND THE ODD WORD.
1. airport train station ferry bus stop